roasted & grilled

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

宫我的野蛮王妃


Currently in Channel U, the Korean drama Princess Hours shown at 7pm had a viewership of more than 30% of the total Singapore population. I have also caught the bug in chasing after this Korean Drama (Oh my Goodness!)
I have bought the VCDs to this series as I got the urge to watch the whole series at one go.
The fairy tale story about the prince and princess is probably why I was hooked onto it.
Perhaps deep down in me, I was also fantasizing about living a life that is more fairytale than reality.
Worth watching for tnese reasons:
1) Being able to feel like a teen once again
2) Great props and sets
3) Great actors and actress
4) Great soundtrack but most importantly
5) Feel alive once again!

5 stars!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

<bgsound src="http://www.archive.org/download/jj2005-03-11/jj2005-03-11d1t02_vbr.mp3">