roasted & grilled

Thursday, March 29, 2007

3 pair of shoes!!!!

It has been a long time since I have posted anything. The reason is just plain laziness, coupled by the fact that life has gotten so busy and "monotonic" that it's really not worth putting it on blog.
Anyway, what are the updates?
1) I bought my little xiao hong in Jan. That's my birthday present by the way. A gift that I thought would be appropriate for a 30 year old boy.
2) Xiao Hao got into so acccident and sent for repairs (just like my lost but found blogger's car Chubbygoogoo)

However the main reason why I actually wrote something today is because I have found my long lost 3 Pairs of Shoes.

You mute tobacco !!!!! Took me so long before I hunt down your new blog!!

For those who are interested to go to her blog, forget it! Find yourself!

Anyway to prove that I found it, here some "evidence" it had part of my name plus the sight to look.

Well, that blog name......really match to me, right!

Whatever..anyway so happy to found the babe blog again!!!!!!

Yippeee!

So AG, I have only one thing to say to you..........."Nah!!! No need your help, I got it!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

<bgsound src="http://www.archive.org/download/jj2005-03-11/jj2005-03-11d1t02_vbr.mp3">